Monday, September 19, 2011

All Shall Perish - Awaken The Dreamers (2008)


Artist: All Shall Perish
Album: Awaken The Dreamers
Genre: Deathcore, Melodic Death Metal
Rating: 5/5

Track Listing:
1. When Life Meant More...
2. Black Gold Reign
3. Never...Again
4. The Ones We Left Behind
5. Awaken The Dreamers
6. Memories of a Glass Sanctuary
7. Stabbing to Purge Dissimulation
8. Gagged, Bound, Shelved, and Forgotten
9. Until The End
10. From so Far Away
11. Misery's Introduction
12. Songs For The Damned


One of my favorite releases of all time, not only because it brings me a sense of nostalgia but because it is excellently done. Too many fillers but an awesome album nonetheless. These guys helped introduce me to get into metal and core. I highly view this album as their magnum opus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment